Factors that determine the price of cold storage:
1. First, the cold storage can be divided into constant temperature storage, cold storage, freezer, quick-freezing storage, etc. according to the temperature range.
According to the use, it can be divided into: pre-cooling room, processing workshop, quick-freezing tunnel, storage room, etc. Different places have different uses and different costs.
According to the product can be divided into: vegetable cold storage, fruit cold storage, seafood cold storage. Meat cold storage, medicine cold storage, etc.,
The above types of cold storage are the most common cold storage in the market. In recent years, due to the rapid development of agriculture, many farmers will build a cold storage in their homes to store products. Following up on the actual cold storage demand, there are thousands, tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands of dollars in cold storage.
2. The volume of the cold storage: the larger the volume of the cold storage, the more cold storage insulation Polyurethane PU Panels are used, and the more expensive the price will be. Our most common small cold storage: a cold storage with a length of 2 meters, a width of 5 meters and a height of 2 meters is about 6,000 US dollars.
3. The selection of cold storage units. The refrigeration system selected for large-scale cold storage determines the cost of cold storage to a large extent, and the selection of cold storage units also affects the energy consumption of later use. Types of refrigeration units: box-type scroll units, semi-hermetic units, two-stage units, screw units and parallel units.
4. The amount and selection of thermal insulation materials, the more cold storage compartments and the more thermal insulation Polyurethane PU Panels are used, the higher the complexity of cold storage construction and the higher the corresponding cost increase.
5. Temperature difference: the lower the temperature requirement of the cold storage and the faster the cooling speed requirement, the higher the price, and vice versa.
6. Regional issues: labor costs, freight transportation costs, construction time, etc. will cause differences in prices. You need to calculate this cost according to the local situation.
Following is the cold storage solutions and materials we provide, you can contact me for details and prices.
Cold storage body part
1. Cold storage board: Calculated according to the square, there are 75mm, 100mm, 120mm, 150mm and 200mm storage Polyurethane PU Panels, and the price is different according to the thickness.
2. Cold storage door: There are two options: hinged door and sliding door. According to the type and size of the door, the price is different. The attention here is that the cold storage door must be selected with door frame heating and emergency switch.
3. Accessories: balance window, cold storage Waterproof explosion-proof light, Gule。
1. Cold storage refrigeration units: box-type scroll units, semi-hermetic units, two-stage units, screw units and parallel units. Configure according to the actual cold storage requirements. This part is the most important and the most expensive part of the entire cold storage.
2. Air cooler: It is configured according to the unit, and now the air coolers with electric defrosting are used on the market.
3. Controller: Control the operation of the entire refrigeration system
4. Accessories: expansion valve and copper pipe.
The above cold storage materials are configured and calculated based on the overall design of the cold storage. If you also want to build a cold storage, please contact us as soon as possible.
We will provide you with one-stop cold storage service.
Post time: Apr-23-2022